Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Publish - Berita Harian 06.03.10

Salam,

Greeting my fellow friend, either u are from flickr or facebook or suddenly stumble upon my blog, i welcome you to my very humble blog. :P

Hehe, Kali ni nak berkongsi kegembiraan tentang my first and foremost publish picture on our local newspaper, Berita Harian, It was on Ruangan Sabtu, Page 4, Direnjis-renjis. I took the pictures of my best friend wedding, and it so happen dan juga lucky dpt masuk dlm paper! Less word, more photos, Hope you're like it! I post u the keratan and few picture yg dpt masuk dlm paper and few that didn't make it..












1 comment:

  1. Salaam. tahniah di atas kelahiran blog yang cun ni dah tahniah banyak lg kerana hasil2 karya deme masuk akhbar tu :)

    Jazaakallahu khoir :)

    ReplyDelete